Saturday, June 23, 2012

June Spruce Up Your Space

It's that time again and the theme is Summer Vacation or something to that effect, I forget now... 3am and all... I like to vacation at home, in the sun, with my family, no traffic, no tourists, just home, the bbq and my loved ones.  This patio is a little different that my typical style but I love it none the less... and it comes with a matching set of furniture.  (I really hate making furniture.. seriously)

 The Carlisle Summer Patio is texture change with 7 wood choices and comes with a pretty arrangement of color flowers for each of the planters.  Use them or use your own.

The Furniture set is also texture change with 2 wicker options and 4 fabric choices.  The couch seats 3, the loveseat seats two and the chair just one avatar.  Various poses in each cushion.

Both sets are available this weekend only for $150L each.  Demos are available at the mainstore.
TP to Demos HERE.

0 comments.:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com