Friday, June 22, 2012

New Subscriber Gift

I noticed the subscriber gift I had in my joiner was rather old and dated so I took some time to redo it.  I have always been very fond of greenhouses, gazebos and outdoor living so I stuck with the green house and added some love.  It also comes with a few potted plants to get you started.  Grab one by TPing to the mainstore and hitting the subscribo.  Enjoy.




The Greenhouse itself is 35 prims, with plants it's 98.  The footprint is approximately 6 x 8.  Butterflies are NOT included.

TP HERE.

Also, this coming week I'll be sending a group only gift to my in world group and at that time I'll be closing the group until the gift falls off the notices.  If you want it, join now, it's free.  Here's a little preview.



Texture change with 5 wood choices, 3 hanging vines options or none at all, 6 cushion and pillow choices and lots of poses for singles or a couples.

Toodles for now.

0 comments.:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com